Enchanted Industries & Chemicals

Makes oil processing more complex and important in the game. Makes light oil and heavy oil more useful. Adds new materials and 40+ new fluids. Adds new resources such as nickel, aluminum, chromium and shale. Requires Enchanted Electronics and Enchanted Nuclear.

3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g No Zinc

3 years ago

Strange - the Map doesn't generate Zinc which is required for batteries. Somewhat limited by that unless I'm missing something and can't see a way of working round it. :(

3 years ago

Got round it for now. Add Bob's Ores Mod. Save gave and create scenario from saved game. Edit scenario to add the zinc ore. Save and continue with new scenario.

3 years ago

Actually I've just found a mod - Resource Spawner Overhaul by orzelek. This works in-game. Excellent & thanks to orzelek I don't need to start another new game!

3 years ago

Hello, there is a recipe called "Stone separation" in my mod which allows to obtain very rare ores like gold, zinc and lithium. There are also several recipes for batteries that do not use zinc. I hope I helped.

3 years ago

Thanks Enchant - hadn't spotted that - I'll have a fiddle with that later today. I am enjoying your mods - quite a new challenge, especially during this lock-down. My only minor complaint in general is that the icons are very dark and with the recent change to the base game's colours they almost disappear.

3 years ago

I'm going to update the mod soon and fix this. If you find other bugs or problems, please tell me so that I can improve my mods, thank you.

3 years ago

Ah, so TLDR, no actual zinc ores?

You could always go nuts and add some real world ores:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphalerite

maybe this ore could be extra rare and produce 50/50 iron & zinc for people who want to add ore sorting to the other challenges these mods add

New response