Adds electric locomotives to the game.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Trains

g No power provider

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So you must use for powering trains, controll station. What about a little description?

3 years ago

I figured the control station part out, but the icon in the crafting menu threw me off at first when I went to find it. I was, however, going to ask a related question, saw this thread, and felt it made sense to add it here instead...

How many trains will a single control station drive? Do I ultimately only need one for the entire map or will I need to add more as I increase the number and/or level of my electric trains? (If there is no limit, any thought to adding a limiting factor of some sort? A supply area dynamic perhaps where a single control station only provides power to say a 5 chunk radius (as an arbitrary number) so you can set up zones on different power sources maybe?)

3 years ago

Any resolution yet? I see old forum posts about power providers, but it is not a thing in my game.

2 years ago

I know this is old but for anyone who was confused like me, its an item called "Control station 1" right above the locomotives in your crafting screen, very unique icon.

The item itself looks like a radar

New response