Efficiency Module Rebalance

Rebalances efficiency modules to be viable at all levels, in assemblers or beacons./nChanges:/nLv.1 Consumption -40% Pollution -20%/nLv.2 Consumption -60% Pollution -30%/nLv.3 Consumption -80% Pollution -40%

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

g What is the point of the mod?

1 year, 2 months ago

I don't understand, you just buffed the efficiency module in general? Efficiency module 1's were pretty good in any game mode with a significant number of biters (without biters there's no reason to use them, sure, but buffing them won't really change that), and then 2's and 3's aren't really useful that much. I was expecting this to maybe nerf eff1's (they're pretty good in their niche) and buff the others, but you're actually just worsening the problem by making it easier to reach the minimum 20% energy with eff1's on their own?

1 year, 2 months ago

That's the whole point of a mod. To play as you want to.
I use this mod because without it, my core mining drills will produce a ton of pollution very early and I will have to make massive power station or solar farms to sustain the power. That affects my UPS considerably because I'm playing this game on a relic.
On the contrary, what's the point of nerfing efficiency mod? There are mods that already do that.
What even is the point of your comment. If you don't like it, just don't use it.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thank you for your comment my Plan was also to make efficiency Module viable in Beacon Setups

1 year, 2 months ago

Sorry, I was in a bad mood when I left the comment but that's no excuse for the harshness. Thank you for your work on the mod, since anyone benefitting it is infinitely better than a random dude on the internet venting about it being useless! Hope no harm was done.

1 year, 2 months ago

No problem
Thanks to you I finally remembered to updated the mod so everyone can change the stats to there likening.

New response