4 years ago

two for now:

electric machine 4 recipe (right now its too cheap):
1xelectric machine mk4
5xplatin processing unit
5xnitinol gears
5xnitinol bearing
5xplatinum plate

and the second one, its more a request than an idea. I guess you already have omething like this in mind, but Ill say it anyways. same way your ERPtbAB mod adds a way to sort the space ore into several ores, one of them being platinum, could you add something like that, but without ERP?, like using all six purified angel ores, plus the hybrid catalist, all that giving you just one unit of platium ore

honestly, ERP takes a lot of work to build, and also, the amount of platinum given by the space ore sorting is too small

4 years ago

also, platin processing unit could use platinum wire, instead of plate, just to give the wire some use (and also, it makes sense)

4 years ago

Yeah, it's on my to-do.

The idea was that Platinum is hard to get and those new very good machines are gated behind it to not make them stupid expensive and some sort of progression.

4 years ago

yes, I understand, but all six purified angel's ores, plus the hybrid catalyst is hard enought, I think, my point was that the ERP mod was not a must to get platinum

4 years ago

(I didnt want you to remove the space ore sorting recipe, just to add one that doesnt need that mod)

4 years ago

and about the recipes, what do you think?

4 years ago

I just found out that madclown's mods add a way (easier way) to get platinum. Something like I suggested, an expensive process, but not so hard to set as ERP

New response