DyWorld deprecated

by Dysoch

DEPRECATED! Replaced by [DyWorld-Dynamics](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DyWorld-Dynamics) DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies!!!! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (metal property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g Obsidian

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

There is currently no way to get obsidian reliably on peaceful. Since this is now used in the creation of Extreme Science Fluid, that might need to be adjusted. Since, I know you can get methane from pollution, but all the other gases have ways to make it without the additional byproducts and gating obsidian behind something outside of factory growth or research isn't balanced.

Perhaps a recipe of 50 steam and 50 stone makes 10 obsidian.

Otherwise, I am loving the mod and the new updates!

4 years ago

Hey Salttotart, I see that you have progressed further in the game than me. Quick question how did you solve the blue science part? It needs an enormous amount of solar cells to be produced (hundreds of machines). It seems a bit heavy for the 3rd science pack. Any ideas?

4 years ago

i run my base slightly different to everyone else but its still a lot of machines really i switched to a robot base asap and built up from there i started on peaceful but due to it being a ribbon world i was able to farm bites very easy was going to include a screenshot of the factory but i have power issues atm that im trying to fix (nuclear power seams slightly bugged)