DyWorld deprecated

by Dysoch

DEPRECATED! Replaced by [DyWorld-Dynamics](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DyWorld-Dynamics) DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies!!!! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (metal property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

i balancing

4 years ago
  1. The RPG elements are very nice. I would wish for an explanation what the different attributes do.

2. Crash landed starting situation. Again a great idea. I would wish for more basic resources or of the drops. I ended up with a bunch of advanced intermediates I couldn't do anything with and by the time I could the amounts were trivial. Also maybe a bigger lifetime for the dead crew mates.

3. Stone assemblers are way too slow and the setup up to iron is gigantic. 0.13 to 1.11 . I would suggest to start with 0.25 or 0.5 and double every tier. Same with centrifuges. I personally would also double the speed of belts per tier. The base game now uses 15/s instead of 13.33. I would go with 7.5/s for stone, doubling with every tier. That way the belt assembler ratios stay the same.

4. The map generator trends to overlap your ore patches. I think Bob and Angel solved that.

5. The heated entires are nice. I would like to see an expansion of that with assemblers and so on. The gigantic bonuses on the heater with the heat exchanger make all power generation simple. 8 of them generate 200MW power with 1.6MW fuel. I would remove the efficiency bonus and reduce the adjacency to maybe 50%. Instead I would give them more base power like maybe 4MW and remove the continued fuel consumption.