DyWorld deprecated

by Dysoch

DEPRECATED! Replaced by [DyWorld-Dynamics](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DyWorld-Dynamics) DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies!!!! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (metal property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

i fluidphysics

5 years ago

hello there
my problem is at the moment die fluidphysic width this mod because in long-range are flowing very bad and I have no possibility to solve this problem in-game.
I can tell 2 possibilitys:
1: do a setting in the mod-options where you (the player) can set to Factorio-fluidphysics or DyWorld-fluidphysics.
2: do an item in this game where is solving the problem widthout barrels.

i'm sorry, if the english isn't correct. I am a german one and i have my problems width languages... except german.
have a nice day and, goodbye!

5 years ago

You can solve it. Use one way pipes (a slow version of the pump) or use pumps. Its really dependant on what fluid you are moving. Sludge and oil are slow, while water types and gasses are very quick, and will bounce around.

There is no way to switch between the 2, since i cant change it. Fluid mechanics in factorio are not the greatest anyway, but i try to solve it with additions like one way pipes and overflow valves.

Try to create specific blocks, seperated by pumps and one way pipes. This will create a much nicer and more stable fluid experience. Use tanks only when necesary, and always input with a pump directly if you really need to use it

5 years ago

ok. thank you for the infortation. :)