DyWorld deprecated

by Dysoch

DEPRECATED! Replaced by [DyWorld-Dynamics](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/DyWorld-Dynamics) DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies!!!! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (metal property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g Issues with crafting

6 years ago

I have a picture which probably can explain everything:

https://gyazo.com/bf8c713124259a053a8f76af02fa9724

In words though:

6 years ago

I want to craft a copper PCB, I have the copper, the wires, everything, but the recipe can't be executed. I understand why this is happening, because it preferes a recipe which uses an assembling machine and can't be crafted by hand. But this is extremely uncomfortable. I wish i didn't have to fix it myself when i download the mod..

6 years ago

First of all, not an issue. Very much intended to be so. Second, the first few pcb's you have to manually craft each step, after that you should move to automating it directly. That is the way it is intended

6 years ago

When it is possible to craft the required intermediate products manually, it should be also possible to craft a pcb by just clicking on it. That's in factorio by design.

Otherwise it's just bad, like minecraft. It ruins most recipes, for instance turrets where i need just 2 pcbs but i can't lmb click on the turret to craft it unless i already have the pcbs in my inventory. Horrible idea imho. It's your mod, of course, your rules, i don't mind if it sucks.

I tried to play with it, solar panel required some kind of wire. It's not mentioned which one, there was a red picture of a wire but i couldn't guess which one it was. Color coding doesn't really work in that situation, because the picture is always red. And i had to go through every single one of them until i got the right kind. If that could pick the right recipe automatically which i could craft by hand by the way, there would be no problem crafting that kinda stuff. But clearly there's no issue here, i'm wrong apparently, good job, it's intended this way.