Dp77's FactorioPlus: Plates and Basic Ores Processings

Provides smelting recipes for the ores added with Dp77's FactorioPlus: Ores, but not only! This mod will add a new, more complex and dynamic way to play this game: many craftings for obtain my ores and their related things will be different from the vanilla game, also the vanilla tech three will be re-edited from the bottom for a better integration and some ores will require unique processings thought only for them. This mod is also compatible with Bob's ones and RSO.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Bronze plate

5 years ago

I just started a new game with all DP77 (latest download). No bobs/angels mod, but added Yuoki's mods.
1. Science pack 1 requires Bronze cables
2. Bronze cables requires Bronze Plates
3. Bronze plates is crafted with Copper and Tin plates in an assembly
4. do not have an assembly machine to make Bronze plate
5. Bronze plate can't be crafted by hand.. what am I missing ?

https://imgur.com/a/TPuCaOy

5 years ago

Yeah another player advised me on this thing: i'll add an assembling machine mk0 for the early game.
Thank you however.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Excellent :-). can't wait for all the goodness in your mod..keep up the work :-)

5 years ago

Thanks :D, remember that you can play my mods with bob ones, and don't miss to install RSO mod, without which, the ores spawning become...how to say…strange xD.

5 years ago

RSO is installed, B&A alos but not yet enabled.. still new to the game, and don't want to cry with B&A.

New response