Dp77's FactorioPlus: Plates and Basic Ores Processings

Provides smelting recipes for the ores added with Dp77's FactorioPlus: Ores, but not only! This mod will add a new, more complex and dynamic way to play this game: many craftings for obtain my ores and their related things will be different from the vanilla game, also the vanilla tech three will be re-edited from the bottom for a better integration and some ores will require unique processings thought only for them. This mod is also compatible with Bob's ones and RSO.

Overhaul
5 years ago

b aluminum spelled wrong broke other mods

5 years ago

i play with alot of mods over 200 active at any given time dp77's have aluminum spelled as alluminum this caused an issue with 87 mods using aluminum and bauxite(aluminum ore) the mods look good but inless theres a fix its not worth disableing so meny mods over 1 letter ad in an update please?

5 years ago

I repeat what i've already told when someone tells me that my mods don't work with their modpacks:
1) for fix it i would need the list of the mods and find a compatibility for each one, thing that i can't do for question of time but, if many players wants a compatibility with a/some mod(s), you must just tell me.
2) I'm sorry, but i can't re-create my mod 'cause an ore or a material (that is at the base of the mod's craftings and is used for all ) causes an issue with some mods that i don't know, 'cause it'll request a lot of time that i've not, but, i repeat, if you want a compatibility with a/some mod(s), you have only to ask me ;D and i'll see what i can do for it.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

For compatibility with other, little mods (mods that have only 10k/5k downloads or less) i'll do all when i'll have released all my FP mods.

New response