Dp77's FactorioPlus: Plates and Basic Ores Processings

Provides smelting recipes for the ores added with Dp77's FactorioPlus: Ores, but not only! This mod will add a new, more complex and dynamic way to play this game: many craftings for obtain my ores and their related things will be different from the vanilla game, also the vanilla tech three will be re-edited from the bottom for a better integration and some ores will require unique processings thought only for them. This mod is also compatible with Bob's ones and RSO.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Good mod!

6 years ago

Good mod! part plates of the boards and metals work with, a bob and an angel of mod, I would like to have other types of aluminum, nickel could be combined

6 years ago

As i will release new expansion, i will add new alloys to the game that uses my metals and vanilla ones.

Thanks however for the suggestion, i will think if i can make some alloys with alluminium and nickel.
-DiegoPro77

6 years ago

I have an offer = add your metals to electronics recipes, with and without beans, another possibility of use in rocket engineering, mercury and iridium are also very valuable in the rocket and space industry.

I meant that such mettaly as aluminum, titanium, nickel, were like a recipe one, but that on the map they were from you and from the bob, that would not produce a bunch of recipes of the same resources at the output after extraction on the map.

orig
Ρƒ мСня ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ = Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ваши ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π°Π»Π»Ρ‹ Π² Ρ€Π΅Ρ†Π΅ΠΏΡ‚Ρ‹ элСктроники, с бобс ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π· Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎ, Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ΅ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ использования Π² ракСтостроСнии, Ρ‚Π°ΠΆΠ΅ Ρ€Ρ‚ΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ ΠΈΡ€ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ цСнятся Π² Ρ€Π°ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚Π½ΠΎ-космичСской отрасли.

я ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π» Π²Π²ΠΈΠ΄Ρƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ‚Π°Π»Ρ‹ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ алюминий, Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚Π°Π½, никСль, Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ€Π΅Ρ†Π΅ΠΏΡ‚ ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½, Π½ΠΎ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΈΡ… Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ вас ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ бобс, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡƒΡ‡Ρƒ Ρ€Π΅Ρ†Π΅ΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ² Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… ΠΆΠ΅ рСсурсов Π½Π° Π²Ρ‹Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄Π΅ послС Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‡ΠΈ Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅.

6 years ago

I'm Italian XD, I can't understand Russian (sorry).

However, i'm working on some detailed texture, because Photoshop doesn't satisfy me (so i will take a wile to upload FactorioPlus:BioExpansion and Electronics).

Thank you for the support.
-DiegoPro77

New response