Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines

Have you ever wanted an assembling machine that can finish a speed module 3 in less than a minute? Or more than a productivity module 3? This mod adds them! 8 New marks of assembling machines and 2 new ones for each modules can revolutionize your base and allow you to product thousands of cables, gear wheels and other simple craftings in a small space. Not enough, well...there are new tiers for furnaces too. If I tell you that only 1 assembly machine mk11 with 7 speed module 5 can finish 24000 products in 1 minute, what will you do? This mod, as the other FactorioPlus (FP) ones, is compatible with Bob's mods.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Updated 0.17 expected?

5 years ago

Good evening,

Will there be an update of your Dp77 mods pack?

If so when pls? because it looks nice to discover Thank you :)

5 years ago

I don't know if i'll update these mods to 0.17, because:
1 - when i've coded this modpack, i've done many mistakes and the code is very complex and deprecate;
2 - these mods are enormous (for create them as they're now i've been working for months);

I don't have enough time for update and fix them, but don't worry for this, 'cause i'm working on a new modpack, called RealFactory, that'll be FactorioPlus like...but more realistic and compatible with bob's and angel's as it comes out, since the 1st release.

If you want to tell me your idea and/or have any suggestion on this new project, follow me on Discord! https://discord.gg/6NGYQdX

_DiegoPro77

New response