Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines

Have you ever wanted an assembling machine that can finish a speed module 3 in less than a minute? Or more than a productivity module 3? This mod adds them! 8 New marks of assembling machines and 2 new ones for each modules can revolutionize your base and allow you to product thousands of cables, gear wheels and other simple craftings in a small space. Not enough, well...there are new tiers for furnaces too. If I tell you that only 1 assembly machine mk11 with 7 speed module 5 can finish 24000 products in 1 minute, what will you do? This mod, as the other FactorioPlus (FP) ones, is compatible with Bob's mods.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Electric Smelter Graphics

5 years ago

I also posted this in the Mining mod before i realized this was the one i was looking for, so apologies for the double post. Can you please add an option for the old graphics, or at least a link to the old files, for the electric smelter? The newer HD graphics with the flashing colors and spinning corners, while i admit look crisp and good, the animation gives me a headache to watch, and i would imagine it would be horrible for anyone with epilepsy. Perhaps a mod option that just has them light up when on, rather than repeatedly flashing like a strobe light? Or even if you just really slowed down the flashing so it was more like a slow build to fully on/fully off every 5 seconds would not be so aggravating. Otherwise in love with your mods so far.

5 years ago

Well, i was thinking of changing that animation too… spinning corners don't have a sense after all and are confusing too, as you've wrote. xD
Give me a little time.
_DiegoPro77

New response