Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines

Have you ever wanted an assembling machine that can finish a speed module 3 in less than a minute? Or more than a productivity module 3? This mod adds them! 8 New marks of assembling machines and 2 new ones for each modules can revolutionize your base and allow you to product thousands of cables, gear wheels and other simple craftings in a small space. Not enough, well...there are new tiers for furnaces too. If I tell you that only 1 assembly machine mk11 with 7 speed module 5 can finish 24000 products in 1 minute, what will you do? This mod, as the other FactorioPlus (FP) ones, is compatible with Bob's mods.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Solder for Assembling Machine 0?

5 years ago

Hi. I'm trying out all of our mods, and you definitely have some fun potential here. But it seems like you have a circular dependency that's keeping me from making Science Pack 1. I can't make the Assembling Machine 0 unless I have solder, but I can't make solder without researching electronics, which I can't do because I can't make Science Pack 1 without the assembling machine? Am I missing something?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

What is solder? No one of my mods adds something called "solder".
Ah these are my mods, not our (probably you've wrote wrong xD).
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Sorry, I meant to say "your mods", not "our mods" :)

I'm also using Bob's mods, is there a way that they could change the recipe for your machine so that it requires solder?

5 years ago

I think I figured this out on my own. The assembling machine doesn't require sold, it required a circuit board. The circuit board requires solder, and I think Bob's mod probably changed that recipe. Sorry I wasted your time :)

5 years ago

Ah if there's a problem, it is never a waste of time ;D.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Could you please change the recipe of the crafting machine 0 when Bobs is installed? I would like to play your mods with bobs - you suggested in the mod description they should be compatible. But because of the same problem I cannot get to crafting science pack 1. You need the assembling machine 0 to do that, but you cannot craft the assembly machine 0 without research because you miss the technology electronics 1 and therefore the recipe for sodder which you need to craft the circuit board to craft the assembly machine.
I would suggest using the platine ( the first one in bobs ) instead of the circuit board. Crafting this one is possible. Sorry if the names are wrong, I am playing the german version. (Grundlegende Schaltung requires Lötzinn - not possible but Grundlegende Platine is possible to craft)

5 years ago

Ok i'll see what i can do, 'cause i'm very engaged in this period.
_DiegoPro77

New response