Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines

Have you ever wanted an assembling machine that can finish a speed module 3 in less than a minute? Or more than a productivity module 3? This mod adds them! 8 New marks of assembling machines and 2 new ones for each modules can revolutionize your base and allow you to product thousands of cables, gear wheels and other simple craftings in a small space. Not enough, well...there are new tiers for furnaces too. If I tell you that only 1 assembly machine mk11 with 7 speed module 5 can finish 24000 products in 1 minute, what will you do? This mod, as the other FactorioPlus (FP) ones, is compatible with Bob's mods.

Overhaul
5 years ago

b Error while applying migration

5 years ago

Hi,
Here is the Error code
"
Error while applying migration: Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines: Dp77s-FactorioPlus-Machines_1.4.0.lua

...hines__/migrations/Dp77s-FactorioPlus-Machines_1.4.0.lua:5: attempt to index field 'advanced-mining' (a nil value)
"
I'm not sure what to do :)

5 years ago

Probably you don't have FactorioPlus Mining installed.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

And that's a migration for the mining drills added from that mod ('cause originally Fp machines and mining where the same mod, but i've been constricted to divide them 'cause it was too heavy for the mod page), so i need to delete that migration if you want to play Fp machines without Fp mining.

5 years ago

Thank you for your post.

5 years ago

I had, indeed, read twice that you have to separate Mining and Machines because of upload size, and indeed i forgot to add mining (after adding all you other mods ^^), so sorry for my stupid mistake. Also, it didn't work while loading a existing save, when i started a new game it worked perfectly. Thanks for your fast reply and your addition to this beautiful game, and keep up the very good work :)

5 years ago

Thank you for the info and the appreciations: you're not "stupid", it happens when you have to manage many mods.
And now, thanks to your appeal, Fp machines can be ran without Fp mining.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Good enjoying with my mods.

5 years ago

Thanks a lot !

4 years ago

Hi, Not Sure What Happened,

Here Is Error Code:

Failed To Load Mods: Error In assignID, Item With Name 'case' Does Not Exist

Source: alassember1 (recipe).

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Maybe you've not installed my Fp refining mod or don't have the latest version.
Please be sure to install all the modpack for avoid problems like this.
_DiegoPro77

New response