Dp77's FactorioPlus: Machines

Have you ever wanted an assembling machine that can finish a speed module 3 in less than a minute? Or more than a productivity module 3? This mod adds them! 8 New marks of assembling machines and 2 new ones for each modules can revolutionize your base and allow you to product thousands of cables, gear wheels and other simple craftings in a small space. Not enough, well...there are new tiers for furnaces too. If I tell you that only 1 assembly machine mk11 with 7 speed module 5 can finish 24000 products in 1 minute, what will you do? This mod, as the other FactorioPlus (FP) ones, is compatible with Bob's mods.

Overhaul
5 years ago

g more info!

5 years ago

can I have more screenshots and compatibility information?

5 years ago

If you see the bottom of the page you can read that i've writed:
"Dp77's FactorioPlus: Compatibility (Example: use my lead for bob's mods (i will do this addon WHEN all the previous will be done) (if anyone is interested, tell me in the comments page and i will response when will be the time))",

So it's obliviously that my mods aren't compatible for now with bob mods (i don't know if my mods are compatible with other big mods, but i will think about this when will be the time)

For the screenshots i've already added a screenshot for the ass. machine and one for the mining drills.
-DiegoPro77

P.S: if you want to get more information, see the forum page (link in the desc.)

New response