Dp77s FactorioPlus: Hyper Logistic

This mod adds 8 new tiers of logistic, each one with its belt, underground belt, splitter and inserter (with its filter version) And 2 new tiers of robotics: Advanced and Express. This mod, associated with Bob logistics, adds 6 logistics, from mk6 to mk11. (Now FULLY compatible).

Overhaul
5 years ago

g Getting an error

5 years ago

I'm using a ton of mods and this seems to be the only one I'm having issues when I try to add. I'm getting Error while applying migration: Dp77s FactorioPlus:Hyper Logistic: Dp77s-FactorioPlus-Hyper-Logistic_1.3.0.lua attempt to index field 'logistics-4' (a nil value)

I've been trying to figure out what is causing this but I know just about enough to be dangerous to myself. :)

5 years ago

So when I remove this mod the problem goes away. Could it be because I had already researched logistics 4 in my game or is it more than that?

5 years ago

Have you updated my mod to the newest version?
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Yeah I just downloaded and updated everything this morning.

5 years ago

Remove that migration: just go in the folder of my mod/migrations/"delete the migration that doesn't work with your modpack", i can't do anything on this, 'cause i don't know what mods you're using.
_DiegoPro77

5 years ago

Ok thanks.. I will try that. I mean, I can list the mods but there are like 40 I'd guess.

5 years ago

…Just don't try xD.
Hope you'll solve your problem.

New response