Dp77s FactorioPlus: Hyper Logistic

This mod adds 8 new tiers of logistic, each one with its belt, underground belt, splitter and inserter (with its filter version) And 2 new tiers of robotics: Advanced and Express. This mod, associated with Bob logistics, adds 6 logistics, from mk6 to mk11. (Now FULLY compatible).

Overhaul
5 years ago

b Technology with name 'express-inserters' does not exist

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Updated my pack, removed AnonyMods as it's causing a few problems and found now out that in you file prototypes\bob\technology.lua in line 24 a technology seems to be required, which isn't there in my environment.

Error: https://i.imgur.com/jdH3wtP.png - This happends, when the following for boblogistics is true: if settings.startup["bobmods-logistics-inserteroverhaul"].value == true ... - which is true on my side and this means that there are other inserters now as the default ones (found in bobslogistics\prototypes\technology-inserters.lua - Line 32).

Would be nice to take a look into it and to decide which Research then should be used here as replacement for 'express-inserters' ;) - I have choosen 'stack-inserter-4' from Line 79 if the if/else statement

5 years ago

I'll see what i can do.
_DiegoPro77
P.S: i've wrote that you must have Bob logistics and library if you want to run both the modpacks, so if you've not them you can't play them.

5 years ago

If you've enabled that option, the express inserter research is rolled up into the logistic research that unlocks the express belts themselves, I think.
Thus, I might suggest removing that dependency and using bob's library to add it if that option is found to be false;

if settings.startup["bobmods-logistics-inserteroverhaul"].value == false then
bobmods.lib.tech.add_prerequisite("logistics-6", "express-inserter")
end

5 years ago

This would solve it to

5 years ago

I'll see, thank you for all.

5 years ago

Helping out where we can ;)

New response