Dp77s FactorioPlus Electronics

This mod changes the normal way to produce circuits in a more complex and interesting one, using new liquids like lithium and adding a new powerful circuit called control unit (that will be used from "FactorioPlus: Machines" for craft, for example, the assembling machine mk11 ); it also splits the vanilla green/red/blue circuit in 3 different versions: from the easier to the harder. This mod is also compatible with Bob's ones if you want to play them together.

Overhaul
5 years ago

i Replace

6 years ago

Please replace in wood circuts v1 and normal electronicto metalls (germanium, osmium, platinum and other ) what is mined and easy to melt, and then there is no tree in the game.

6 years ago

and bob mod not normal work

6 years ago

earlier used germanium in electronics, but it was not used because it decomposes in water,

6 years ago

hmmm...i want that wood has an more, interesting usage in the game, because it's not used so much.
This is why i've done Bio-expansion before do Electronics (link: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Dp77s-FactorioPlus-Bio-Expansion )
But you've gave me an idea, i will insert germanium in the Advanced circuit v1.
Thank you.
-DiegoPro77

6 years ago

If bob mods don't work, you can replace temporally the recipe in your work that you've showed in the other post.

New response