0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

g Please add logistic slots to the car

4 years ago

Very coool car.

Please add logistic slots to the car so we can use it with Autodrive mod

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I have no idea how to implement that, but I'll try my best!

And updated, thank you!

4 years ago

...man, i was searching other old mods to figure out how to add/modify a sound effect for cars in factorio, but i cant do it because i dont know programming...can you add a sound for the Dodge Challenger car that this mod adds? It will be more badass than the default motor sound of vanilla...

4 years ago

I'll add another sound for the engine if you can provide me with the .ogg file, i can add it, i just dont know how to create a good sounding engine noise, many thanks :D

4 years ago

Will be good if the sound could look like this one in the video (without quotes): "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKgXNAHVWRE"

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The bad thing is seems that we can't have a clear sound...This isn't that necessary...it's just a suggestion, but...maybe we can take a sound from gta games...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The problem is...we dont know to program it on game because nobody tried before and posted in mod page...there is the Heavy Tanks 2th Generation mod, the Nuclear Heavy tank from this mod haves a different sound...

4 years ago

aight, I'll try looking at some videos on youtube and finding some template sounds for the vehicle, if they end up sounding good I'll release as an update

4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVBjlnrE6C8

gonna be getting the start up sound and idle from here :)

4 years ago

What a delicious sound...daaamn son

4 years ago

sound been added to the best of my abilities, really like the start up sound, but couldn't get a good sounding idly engine going

4 years ago

I Will test it right now

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The idle is good, you can just raise up the multiplyer of the accelerating sound (when speed raise up, the motor sound raise up too but more intense), like this: its 0.5, change it to 0.75 or 1 or anything close...its just my opinion, because i like loud motor sounds...

4 years ago

Great work Pankeko, now we can drive the Dodge with the auto drive mod :) awesome

4 years ago

Pankeko is mod is so cool!! ... can you add more cars :)

4 years ago

thank you! I might make some more cars in the future, maybe some planes too, right now is just a bunch of work with the graphics since I don't know how to use blender that well

4 years ago

At least you're good for the first work at all...if you need a tester i will be here, send me a message on discord: TalDoMula #2288

4 years ago

Which program did you use to create sprites?

4 years ago

I used blender and the tutorial they gave on the forums!

4 years ago

Can you give a link for this tutorial please? I just want create something like that.

4 years ago

Pankeko i found a bug, when you remove the car the items from logistic slots are gone

4 years ago

interesting, I'll look into it, ive had that happen with a few other vehicles and even with my suit a few times, I'll see what i can do, thanks for the feedback :D

4 years ago

Fixed in the new version! ^^

4 years ago

Ooooo yeeeaahh

4 years ago

looks great thx!!

New response