Do Robots Build Automatic Trains?

by Qon

Makes blueprinted trains start in automatic mode, automatically. So now you don't have to switch them from manual mode manually. With 'Recursive Blueprints' mod you can now completely automate scaling your train force!

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Trains

i do not put trains with an empty schedule on automatic mode

2 years ago

if you manually place a train with the intention of driving it youself it also gets put in automatic mode first.

if it didn't do that while the schedule is empty that would be neat (why would a blueprint even have a train without a schedule?)

2 years ago

That seems like a really good suggestion and solution!

2 years ago

ps, it appears that if you attach a car to a train without a schedule it puts it into automatic mode as well, if you end up fixing the above this would be neat to :)

2 years ago

Yes it doesn't matter what type of carriage is added, any change (or maybe addition?) Creates a new train with a new event that this mod listens to. So that would change as well unless I write code to not change that specific interaction as well. Which I might do because of the need to set trains without schedule on auto might actually exist. I'll have to test out the interactions with Stringy train stops mod because I haven't played in months now. Maybe I need to add an option that disables empty schedule trains from going into auto mode?

2 years ago

a runtime global toggle checkbox would be nice πŸ‘

New response