Disco Science

Makes science labs light up with the colours of the science packs they are consuming.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g crash with alien space science

4 years ago

hi Daniel,
cool mod.
I ve got a crash with endgame combat or alien space science I think. Not the pink orb, but the alien meat with
regenerating alloys science (endgame combat).
the loot chest gets : alien-artifacts, corpses, alien-biomass, artifact-ore and flesh maybe that's a list to check ;)

I would (humbly) suggest with any unknown science (modded) input just output no color or a random disco color as an error handler or handle unknown input just to ignore .. not to crash the game

Kind regards

4 years ago

Hey alby8, thanks for the report. DiscoScience shouldn’t crash when it encounters unknown ingredients. It just uses magenta as a default.

Can you tell me more about when the crash happens? Is there any error message?

4 years ago

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for the late response. There was a second an error message where I could read the mod name and some code about the research item (don't remember the code) then a crash so no time(/ or I forgot) for a screen capture.
I (only) uninstalled your mod. Did the same research and then no crash (That endgame research also worked in a previous game without your mod). So for me it is solved. It does have something to do with your mod and endgame mod. Sorry my info wasn't of more use.
Succes

4 years ago

Hey, sorry for the late response. I'm not too familiar with endgame combat, but I see the alien meat slot it adds to labs. What research requires it?

New response