Disco Science

Makes science labs light up with the colours of the science packs they are consuming.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g [Implemented] Always glowing purple with Krastorio//Space Exploration

4 years ago

Seems to be always glowing purple with Krastorio. Also with Krastorio//Space Exploration

4 years ago

I guess the cause is Krastorio combination, saw you fixed something for Space Exploration already ;)

4 years ago

Thanks for the report. If you have a chance, can you post your logs somewhere? DiscoScience will list research ingredients it doesn't recognise on startup.

4 years ago

Was not familiar with logging but I think I found it:
3.553 Script @DiscoScience/data-final-fixes.lua:19: Missing colours for the following icons: {
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/automation-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/chemical-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/logistic-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/matter-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/military-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/optimization-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/scientific-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/automation-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/chemical-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/logistic-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/military-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/production-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/space-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/utility-science-pack.png"] = true
}

4 years ago

My previous post was with only Krastorio. This one is with Krastorio + Space Exploration (I just started a new game with this :p)
7.531 Loading mod DiscoScience 0.1.14 (data-final-fixes.lua)
7.534 Script @DiscoScience/data-final-fixes.lua:19: Missing colours for the following icons: {
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/mip/optimization-research-data.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/automation-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/chemical-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/logistic-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/military-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/production-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/space-science-pack.png"] = true,
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/utility-science-pack.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/blue.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/green.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/magenta.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/orange.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/space.png"] = true
}

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

krastorio just had an update to new graphics. so i checked again to be sure... but i dont see a difference. as I am a (process)developper myself dealing with changing interfaces (mostly Python//Shell scripting)... i know how annoying it can be if interfaces change breaking stuff... thanks for supporting your awesome mod ;)

9.833 Script @DiscoScience/data-final-fixes.lua:19: Missing colours for the following icons: {
["Krastorio-graphics/graphics/icons/vanilla-science/utility-science-pack.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/blue.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/green.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/magenta.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/orange.png"] = true,
["space-exploration-graphics/graphics/icons/beaker/space.png"] = true

4 years ago

Heyhey, sorry i didnt check this last week :) euh how does not work? I normally update via the mod updater

4 years ago

if this is a request to test... i don't know how! :o
anyway, my friend and i will be very happy if this fix is live... owyeah baby. the labs are prepared!

4 years ago

Heyhey, did you have time yet to make a next version for this? we can't wait to start the disco party owyeah baby! :D

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey, sorry I've been away from this for a while. Krastorio should now be supported. Thanks very much to nicolas-lang for the pull request, and thanks SpleT for the report.

New response