Disco Science

Makes science labs light up with the colours of the science packs they are consuming.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Issue caused in combination with big-factories and bob's technology mods

4 years ago

Hi, author of the Big Factories mod here.

When I run Bob's Technology, Big Factories and DiscoScience together in one game, it causes the Big Bob's lab added by Big Factories to have a way too big sprite. I think it's because both your mod and mine change the sprite defined by Bob. I did some testing, and allowing my mod to load before yours, will solve the issue. Could you add my mod as an optional dependency, so the game knows to load mine first?
My other option is to add an incompatibility with DiscoScience, but I'd rather not do that since it works fine without Bob's.

I'm not great with graphics, so if you have a better idea to solve this, I'm open to that too.

For details, see https://mods.factorio.com/mod/big-factories/discussion/5d398b300f01ac002dca864f

4 years ago

Hey Jorn,

Thanks very much for the report and the explanation of how to fix. In 0.1.13, I've added optional dependencies for Big Factories and some other mods which I know affect labs or science. Please let me know if this fixes the issue you were seeing.

Cheers,
Daniel

4 years ago

Yes, the new version fixes the problem. Thanks!

New response