Disco Science

Makes science labs light up with the colours of the science packs they are consuming.

Tweaks
17 days ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Bob's Mod

5 years ago

Hey there, my brother and I love this mod, and are wondering how difficult it would be to make a Bob's (extended) version of this? Or perhaps even a version that allows you to set which color of light you want to be flashed with which bottle?

Our current mod setup colors the bottles in the following order: yellow, red, darkgrey, light blue, pink, purple, green and orange.

5 years ago

I would like to be able to support all mods (basically all custom research recipes), but I haven’t come up with a good way to do it yet. I’ll give it some more thought.

5 years ago

Important things to consider are:
• I can’t determine the colour of a science recipe/icon automatically. It needs to be entered by a human at some point.
• If someone puts in the effort to define the colours for a given mod’s research recipes, I’d like them to be available to everyone.
• Pull requests on the GitHub repository seem like a good way to do this

5 years ago

GitHub and PRs are probably a bit too much work for non-developers, though. A simple way of adding mappings and then submitting them for inclusion would be super useful. I’ll see about possible formats for that.

5 years ago

0.0.9 should support Bob's Tech

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Oooooooooh so excited to login and try :)

Thank you for your hard work.

New response