Decu

by llVIU

A scenario where you can go underground and dig through rocks. You could find treasure chests, patches of ores... or big caves full of bitters! Credit to original creator Decu

Scenarios
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Some advice

4 years ago

First of all, the idea of this MOD is fantastic!Totally new game!I love it!Thanks to the author!
首先,这个MOD的创意太棒了!完全是新的游戏!我非常喜欢!感谢作者!
Then, one of the game's design puzzles me is the treasure chest.It can't be dismantled. It can't be mined.Sometimes the location of this treasure box is on the planned production line, which will disturb my layout. I have ocd and want the buildings to be aligned.
然后,这个游戏有一个设计让我感觉到困惑,那就是宝箱。无法拆除,无法开采。有时候这个宝箱出现的位置正在规划的生产线上,这样会打乱我的布局,我有强迫症,希望建筑能对齐。
Finally, I hope that the author will update it so that the treasure chest hidden in the stone can be removed by the player, because even in the real world, we should be able to break a box, and it looks like a wooden box.
最后,我希望作者能更新,让石头里面藏着的宝箱能被玩家拆除,因为即便在现实世界中,我们应该有办法破坏一个箱子的,而且这看上去是木头箱子。

4 years ago

Thanks for the post, I appreciate the effort but I'm romanian (europe) I don't speak chinese. People normally get rid of the chests by destroying it, hold the ''C'' button on your keyboard. You don't need ammo or bullets, your player can hit it with his hand.

I'll see if I can fix it so that you can mine the treasure chests.

4 years ago

You can now mine the treasure chests (wooden chests)

New response