Decu

by llVIU

A scenario where you can go underground and dig through rocks. You could find treasure chests, patches of ores... or big caves full of bitters! Credit to original creator Decu

Scenarios
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g autre mods

4 years ago

J'ai mis quelque mods en plus sa change pas trop
J'aime cette map :) dommage que les mobs en surface n'attaque pas avec la pollution pourrais créer un base au dessus sans avoir de problème avec les monstre :/
Es-que avec bob's et angel's sa changerais ou serais injouable comme les minerais de base ne son pas les même ?

4 years ago

anglais s'il vous plaît, je ne parle pas français

4 years ago

Sorry mee french :/
I put some extra mods on it, it doesn't change too much.
I like this map:) too bad that the monstre on the surface don't attack with pollution could create a base above without having any problem with the monsters:/
Would bob's and angel's change or be unplayable as the basic minerals are not the same?

4 years ago

Le but / objectif de la carte est de créer votre base souterraine et non aérienne. C'est pourquoi il y a tant de monstres au dessus du sol. Je vous suggère d'utiliser factorissimo2 mod pour placer vos laboratoires, électricité (chaudière / moteur à vapeur) à l'intérieur de bâtiments factorissimo2. Je ne joue pas souvent aux mods de bob / angel, mais j'imagine que les ressources de bob / angel (or, silice, titane, etc.) vont apparaître en surface / à l'extérieur et que le fer / le cuivre / le charbon / la pierre se reproduisent principalement sous terre. Je vais essayer de résoudre ce problème.
Mais en bref: cela fonctionne avec les mods bob / angel.
Je ne suis pas le fabricant de mod, mais je peux essayer de réparer / changer le mod.

4 years ago

Thank you to you

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Error while running event Decu::on_gui_text_changed (ID 2)
Decu/utils/market.lua:150: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Decu/utils/market.lua:150: in function 'handler'
Decu/utils/event.lua:17: in function <Decu/utils/event.lua:8>

4 years ago

pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me dire la liste des mods que vous utilisez

4 years ago

I write in the mods
Helmod-optimized
Error :/

4 years ago

I cannot reproduce the problem. helmod-optimized version 0.8.7?
I assume you tried to buy an item in marketplace. What item did you buy?

4 years ago

nothing is when I change the value of the products in
Helmod-optimized on the right

4 years ago

Mods
Alien Loot Economy
Angel's Addons_Warehouses
Auto Deconstruct
Auto Research
Ato Trash
Big Bags
Big Brotther
Bio Industries
Bob's Adjustable Inserters mod
Bob's Enemies mod
Bob's Functions Library mod
Bob's Mining mod
Bob's Power mod
Clock
Deadlock Experimental Stacking
Deadlock's Crafting and Stacking for Bob's and Angel's mods
Deadlock's Crafting Machine
Deadlock's Large lamps
Stacking Beltboxes & Compacte Loaders
Deadlock-mod Integrations
Decu
Factorio Standard Library
Factorissimo2
Force Fields
Helmod-optimized
Lovely_santa's library of knowledge
Optera's library
Schall alien loot
Schall belt configuration
Schall endgame evolution
ShinyangelGFX
ShinyBobGFX
ShinyIcons
Squeak Through
Tourret Shields
YARM -Resource Monitor

4 years ago

fixed now, let me know if you have other problems or if you have suggestions. Thank you.

4 years ago

It would be nice if the chest would send the resources to the caves and not from the caves to the surface ;-)

4 years ago

You are correct. First of all there is one big problem, it is easy to modify the chest (it is called compilatron chest) and get it working on a new map. However if I add 1 or more chests, it will delete items that players put near the chest in their save games.

The reason why Decu made the compilatron chest send resources overground is because he made it so that laboratories, rocket ships and power can only be created above ground (but you can also do it inside factorissimo2).

I think it's best to add a second chest, we do not know how other people set their maps. Most people usually build half their base above ground and half underground.

Also, I would want to make the chest bigger. 1x1 is too small, I was thinking 2x2 or 4x4

4 years ago

Infinite Chests does not give the exact numbers it would be nice if it gave it for the logistics network ;)

4 years ago

Can you show a picture please?

New response