Deadlock's Stacking for Pyanodon

Adds belt compression for intermediate products introduced in Pyanodons Coal Processing, Pyanodons Fusion Energy, Pyanodons HighTech, Pyanodons Petroleum Handling, Pyanodons Raw Ores, Pyanodons Alien Life and Pyanodons Alternative Energy.

Content
3 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash - ralesia-mk03 tech doesn't exist

2 months ago

If you don't load the full py suit (eg. excluding pyAL and pyAE), while the dry-ralesia item is enabled (for pyHT) the tech to unlock stacked dry-ralesia (ralesia-mk03) doesn't exist (part of pyAL) so it doesn't load. I've fixed it on my end (changed it to stage-3). You can fix it however you want.

2 months ago

Hello SkarKorlan13,
thanks for letting me know, ill fix it asap

4 days ago

I fixed it, created a pull request but something tells me it won’t be accepted (last commit 2 years ago), you can repeat the changes in your fork

https://github.com/sachera/factorio-deadlocks-stacking-for-pyanodon/pull/14

3 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

I fixed it, created a pull request but something tells me it won’t be accepted (last commit 2 years ago), you can repeat the changes in your fork

https://github.com/sachera/factorio-deadlocks-stacking-for-pyanodon/pull/14

Hello Dail-up,
thanks for giving me a fix on github, yes i dont use github so often anymore. I prefer using Visual Studio Code (that's been given to me by Billbo99)
it should work in the next update [0.6.5]

3 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

it shouldn't work on "hopefully". to repeat the error, rename any tech field to something that is not in the game (data.raw.technology[item.tech] == nil)

for example in the file pyhightech.lua the item melamine,
tech = "melamine" -> tech = "melamine-thisdoesnotexist".
the main thing is that the item exists (the mod is turned on), but not the technology.
or add this field where it is not there but it is not in the game either

3 days ago

Hello Dail-up,
thanks for giving me a fix on github, yes i dont use github so often anymore. I prefer using Visual Studio Code (that's been given to me by Billbo99)

ok it's your choice but I also use vscode and fmtk for my mods. and for me there is no problem keeping my code up to date on github because any modern ide can work with both git and github (and this also saved me a couple of times).
In general, I am upset by the situation when the author neglects to leave a copy in the public domain, and if something breaks, then you have to create a fork of the mod and place it as a separate one.

3 days ago

it shouldn't work on "hopefully". to repeat the error, rename any tech field to something that is not in the game (data.raw.technology[item.tech] == nil)

for example in the file pyhightech.lua the item melamine,
tech = "melamine" -> tech = "melamine-thisdoesnotexist".
the main thing is that the item exists (the mod is turned on), but not the technology.
or add this field where it is not there but it is not in the game either

I am very sorry, i use the full py suite so i dont see what is going wrong when i dont have the full py suite
can you see if it is fixed now, or do i need to change things?
for example everything in pyalienlife.lua is researched in stages 1,2,3.So anything in stage 1 when the yellow stacking beltbox is unlocked you will see this in your inventory even when you dont have it researched so i wanted to make it like the melamine when it is unlocked you will see melamine stacked and unstacked in your inventory

3 days ago

the game started successfully! Thank you.

I gave “changes” as an example, the problem in my modpack is that some mod removes a technology, moving ralesia to another technology.
And due to the fact that in your mod you are not looking for where ralesia is being researched, but for hardcoding the name of the technology, when deadlock tries to view the list of effects for this technology, it comes across nil (no technology).
The funny thing is that deadlock performs validation before adding an item, but does not check that the required technology exists, and due to the fact that the deadlock itself has not been updated for 3 years, I came here with a fix.

you also don't have to be so polite to me, thank you.

3 days ago

the game started successfully! Thank you.

I gave “changes” as an example, the problem in my modpack is that some mod removes a technology, moving ralesia to another technology.
And due to the fact that in your mod you are not looking for where ralesia is being researched, but for hardcoding the name of the technology, when deadlock tries to view the list of effects for this technology, it comes across nil (no technology).
The funny thing is that deadlock performs validation before adding an item, but does not check that the required technology exists, and due to the fact that the deadlock itself has not been updated for 3 years, I came here with a fix.

you also don't have to be so polite to me, thank you.

No problem, i like being polite, so dont often say, write or think (i do that alot thinking especially because im an truckdriver and there are alot off morrons on the road) "you idiot,or something like that"
ps sorry for my bad english im from belgium

3 days ago

no problem, English is not my main language either

New response