Deadlock Stacking for Schall Alien Loot

Stacking for Schall Alien Loot

3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Wow

4 years ago

You're really going to town with all of those deadlock bridges.

4 years ago

I hang around in JD_Plays discord and he is doing a Biters Hell series with these three mods .. Someone asked for a recipe to stack all the body parts, as they were being flooded with body parts and their belts could not keep up with it.

Deadlock made it fairly easy for other modders to use his mod. Currently I am letting the API create the icons using layers at different offset. I am getting close with a Python script using the PILLOW module to help with bulk creation of stacked icons.

4 years ago

I did the AAII and SE bridges, so I understand how it works. Very good job in Deadlock's end.

4 years ago

I also have "https://mods.factorio.com/mod/deadlock_stacked_recipes" which automatically created recipes that uses stacked ingredients.

Its of use late in game when you have speed/prod lv3 modules or better and inserters / loaders struggle to keep up with the boosted assembly machines.

Some mod packs the modules run so fast you hit the number of crafts limit (1 craft per tick). Darkstar had lv25 speed modules, Krastorio a machine can be touched by 64 singularity beacons. By setting a stack size at 16 and using a stacked recipe you can still get the same output, but you slow down the requirement to feed the machines by 1/16th.