Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Blueprints?

3 years ago

Are there any blueprints for production lines? I started a new game about a week ago using Darkstar and a bunch of other mods, and I am almost out of research with the exception of space science stuff as I have yet to make a rocket silo. I have just started making some basic Darkstar items, like Laser Drills and whatnot, and I am just about to completely dismantle my base and rebuild it from scratch using things like Furnace Warehouses for my smelting lines. Anyway, I was wondering if there were any blueprints available for Darkstar's productions so I can work them into my new base design as I'm rebuilding it. Or am I stuck trying to design them, for the first time, on my own? I googled Darkstar Blueprints but didn't see any and I didn't see any on Factorio Prints. Anyone have even some basic designs I could use? My base has been all jumbled and temporary builds from the beginning and I would like to have at least a starting blueprint I can work from if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. @Nekomancer, I like the mod btw. I've used it before about a year ago or so, but I never got very far into the Darkstar items. So far I've only been using the Mk3 Roboports, Mk1 Geothermal Generators, and the Construction/Logistic Bots. I'm really looking forward to trying more of the Darkstar items, especially the ships. They sound cool. Keep up the good work. Have a good one. :)

New response