Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Something Wrong

3 years ago

Tried to install but the mod is not loading doesn't cause an error and doesn't show up on mod list. Could be something wrong with .info file as cannot open it on my pc! Also thank you for the amazing mod!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Similar issue. I download the mod, but the game does not recognize that the mod exists. Normally, when downloading a new mod, the game automatically restarts. It doesn't do that either.

Love the mod, my favorite!

Not sure if the problem is on your end or Wube.

Edit: found the problem. Started new thread.

Thanks

3 years ago

Still seems to something wrong for me mod is not loading and i can't unzip the folder like i can with other mods keeps coming up with errors as if the files are corrupted or something?

3 years ago

same here

3 years ago

its in my mod folder but the game doesnt see it anymore

3 years ago

I'm having the same issue also.
The mod itself is in the mods folder but it won't show up in the mod manager menu while running the game.
It's probably some kind of typo error again.
Best we can do is wait for nekomancer to find the issue and update the mod.

New response