Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Jet grid space not sufficient to power thrusters or cannons

3 years ago

Hello.

I enjoy light aircraft provided by the mod, however, the jet has 15x15 grid, and that allows me to fit either thruster upgrade or ship cannon as they are both 15x15. However, I can't seem to find a way to power them, there's no space left for any reactor item. What am I doing wrong?

3 years ago

Hello.

I enjoy light aircraft provided by the mod, however, the jet has 15x15 grid, and that allows me to fit either thruster upgrade or ship cannon as they are both 15x15. However, I can't seem to find a way to power them, there's no space left for any reactor item. What am I doing wrong?

The lighter ship was designed not to have Thruster upgrades. Mainly, the upgrade is meant to be used in the Deep Hold ship. However, all ships (including trains and cars) can be made faster by powering them with Quantum Fuel.

New response