Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Anode mud

3 years ago

Maybe im too dumb but i dont find where i can get anode mud.. its been 3 days trying to find it

3 years ago

You make it in the chemical plant.

2 years ago

Theres no Anode mud to get or craft anywhere. Only active mod is Darkstar utilities. All science is complete. Still no anode mud. wtff?

2 years ago

For people who's wondering about where is Anode Mud:
0. Make sure you have researched certain tech tree until anode mud unlocked (if it's stated that you need anode mud as material, then it's already researched)
1. Built Chemical Plant
2. Set "Electrolysis Copper Dissolution", it will give you Anode Mud as product
3. It's solid object, you can use inserter to transport it to a box

2 years ago

Suggestion to people wondering how to make stuff install FNEI that I'll tell mostly what u need. to Reserch or build to make stuff.

2 years ago

Thing is that theres no research option for that. And no options to produce Anode mud in any way, in any building. Only regular things that can be produced in Chem Plant. Thats when darkstar is the only active mod! And no copper dissolution or whatever its called even exists there.

New response