Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Roboport Mk2+ Drain

3 years ago

So, found another energy issue. This time I decided to just check out the code to solve it. Seems your Mk2 for the most part is abour 4x as powerful as the base Roboport. However, you have charging_energy = "4000MW". I think you wanted to make that charging_energy = "4000kW" (since base is charging_energy = "1000kW"). As is, the Roboports are constantly draining their buffer for every robot that comes in. Same issue for later levels

3 years ago

So, found another energy issue. This time I decided to just check out the code to solve it. Seems your Mk2 for the most part is abour 4x as powerful as the base Roboport. However, you have charging_energy = "4000MW". I think you wanted to make that charging_energy = "4000kW" (since base is charging_energy = "1000kW"). As is, the Roboports are constantly draining their buffer for every robot that comes in. Same issue for later levels

That sounds like the kind of thing I'd mess up. Thanks for notifying me.

New response