Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Energy Shield overwrite/overridden

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hey there. I noticed in game that your Mk4 energy shield had only 600 hit-points. And i felt it was a bit odd as i know your mod adds more power full items than what bob's do. Still it being late game.

So i ended up looking trough your code to see were energy shield were and to my surprise they were week if I saw correctly, but not only that in game they are also being overridden by bob's.

My hope/idea is that u can make yours's MK 7 and 8 if bob's are installed and make the recipe fit that number also hope to have better hit point value than 2500. As mentioned the recipe is up to u though. Since u have all those new metals maybe use some of them :D Instead of having bob's change MK3 & 4

New response