Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Planck Ripper and more

3 years ago

Here is a list of all issues I found so far :

The materials that are needed to make the Planck Ripper are made...exclusively in a Planck Ripper.
One of the materials (Lithium Steel Composite) needed to make the Vacuum Chamber is made exclusively in a Vacuum Chamber.
The Deep Mining Probes Tier 2 produce "Dense" ores, which cannot be used in place of normal ores, and also there are zero recipes that require them, making them and the Deep Mining Probes effectively useless.

The last one is not that important, but the first two effectively cut out almost everything the mod has to offer in the later stages of the game.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Here is a list of all issues I found so far :

The materials that are needed to make the Planck Ripper are made...exclusively in a Planck Ripper.
One of the materials (Lithium Steel Composite) needed to make the Vacuum Chamber is made exclusively in a Vacuum Chamber.
The Deep Mining Probes Tier 2 produce "Dense" ores, which cannot be used in place of normal ores, and also there are zero recipes that require them, making them and the Deep Mining Probes effectively useless.

The last one is not that important, but the first two effectively cut out almost everything the mod has to offer in the later stages of the game.

I added a new machine designed to break down "Dense Ore". Assuming I didn't mess it up you should be able to filter them in the "Extraction Machine" (Which I realize now has a typo in it in game) As for the other stuff, I'll get to fixing that soon.
Edit: I did mess it up. so I'll get on to fixing all of those issues.

New response