Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Error with Endgame Utilities

3 years ago

The latest update is causing the game to error when loaded with this mod and Endgame Combat.

Failed to load mods: EndgameCombat/data.lua:3 EndgameCombat/functions.lua:51: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) stack traceback:
EndgameCombat/functions.lua:51: in function 'createDerivedCapsule'
EndgameCombat/prototypes/ammo.lua:351: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
EndgameCombat/data.lua:3 in main chunk
stack traceback:
EndgameCombat/data.lua:3: in main chunk

3 years ago

The latest update is causing the game to error when loaded with this mod and Endgame Combat.

Failed to load mods: EndgameCombat/data.lua:3 EndgameCombat/functions.lua:51: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) stack traceback:
EndgameCombat/functions.lua:51: in function 'createDerivedCapsule'
EndgameCombat/prototypes/ammo.lua:351: in main chunk
EndgameCombat/data.lua:3 in main chunk
stack traceback:
EndgameCombat/data.lua:3: in main chunk

That appears to be an issue with Endgame Combat and not Darkstar, have you tried using only Endgame Combat with no other mods?

3 years ago

Yes, I even have 57 other mods with Endgame Combat.

3 years ago

Yes, I even have 57 other mods with Endgame Combat.

Then I'm not really sure what to do about that. I'll see what I can manage whenever I get the time.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I saw that you found this Kurathesis, but for everyone elses infomation heres EndgameCombat's github issues

New response