Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Biological Science research components are not showing

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Biological Science is researched but Neural Science Pack, Bio-Computer, Neural Mass, and Medulla Oblongata Interfacing System are not showing up anywhere. I have tried looking in chemical plant, assembler, and player crafting and can not find them. I have also tried rebooting the game, reinstalling the mod, and I am on the most recent version of Factorio and the mod is fully updated, I also have no other mods installed. However I can find everything else that is unlocked by this research such as microprocessors, alien biomass ect. I can also find things based off of the missing items such as Logistic ANCT Gates, but crafting them is impossible because I can not find the Neural Mass crafting component.

4 years ago

do your biomass work ?i have same problem i think its due to space exploration mod but im not sure.

New response