Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b There's missing items/recipes when played with Krastorio & Space Exploration

4 years ago

Well, 1st of all thanks for coming back from your long break. There's a few things that are missing: Dark matter and unthetical matter are the most important ones when played in the mod pack as you cant even make use of the cheaper photovoltaics recipe, you also cant use the antithetical matter to make Quantum Fuel.

4 years ago

Well, 1st of all thanks for coming back from your long break. There's a few things that are missing: Dark matter and unthetical matter are the most important ones when played in the mod pack as you cant even make use of the cheaper photovoltaics recipe, you also cant use the antithetical matter to make Quantum Fuel.

For the sake of confirmation, you do have the Advanced Material Processing 2 technology unlocked?

4 years ago

Yes I have, I can add you the save file and mod list if that helps :)

https://i.imgur.com/wIIq85X.jpg

New response