Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Can't use the mod

4 years ago

Hi, I just installed the mod and when I load the game, it crashes, telling me: File not found: base/graphics/entity/chemical-plant/boiling-green-patch.png. I don't know if it is beacuse of the last patch that added a new chem plant sprite, but I really like to play this mod again, do you know any solution?

4 years ago

Well, I solved it by adding the missing pngs in the folder, I don't know if it will cause any trouble in the future but as a short-term solution it should be fine

4 years ago

Hi, I just installed the mod and when I load the game, it crashes, telling me: File not found: base/graphics/entity/chemical-plant/boiling-green-patch.png. I don't know if it is beacuse of the last patch that added a new chem plant sprite, but I really like to play this mod again, do you know any solution?

Hmm, in my testing I never got that error. Is it possible you have other mods or an altered base game that might cause that to conflict?

4 years ago

The same thing on vanilla 0.17.68
No other mods enabled

4 years ago

Anyone have a fix? cant play my game and i cant find where the png file is to add it to the darkstar zip

4 years ago

The same thing on vanilla 0.17.68
No other mods enabled

I've managed to recreate the Error on that version, I'd suggest moving to version 0.17.64 where the error is not present until a patch.

4 years ago

I have no other mods and just the base version of the game, but if you want a quick workaround for the version 0.17.68 ( I don't know for how long it will work) just put the missing pngs in game directory/data/base/graphics/entity/chemical-plant, because I think the problem is that in the new version of Factorio 2 pngs were deleted because of the update of the chemical plant's graphic, so the mod can't find them. Anyway great mod! (For the pngs I just created two blank pngs with an external software)

4 years ago

i am getting the same response but only with underground-terra2.png

New response