Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Roboport overuses energy

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi,
I've gotten into playing Darkstar Utils low spec (F for my potato pc), so the bug should still match ...
I have found out that the Roboports Mk3 (besides beeing way do cheap (cost 4 instead of the 36 needed to cover the same area) ,that they truly use the 16GW to charge robots. The problem now is that basic robots (even 1000) wont need that energy, but the roboport still uses the 16GW for 1 tick removing half of its energy, leaving my 50MW system completly dead for 10 secs (per bot). Suggestion: only remove the energy the robot recieved.

Mathias

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

You're lucky you can even use this mod lol, it has been broken forever for me even after reading discussion how to fix it.

New response