Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b The problem is slowly mined ore and cleaned buildings

5 years ago

Help with this mode there are difficulties with ore mining and cleaning of buildings. good mod really wanted to play

5 years ago

until this is fixed in mod I recommend the mod "magic stick". it pretty close to what the "jackhammer" item was before .17 but just as a research.

4 years ago

go in Darkstar Utility zip in the prototype folder and entity.lua search mining_speed an set it from 0.01 to 0.5 and you have vanilla normal speed

4 years ago

Aside from those 2 problems (mining speed and remove buildings), do you consider it's already "fine" / "safe" to install the this mod instead of the redux version?

4 years ago

I don't know I haven't been able to play Darkstar Utility in Factorio 0.17 yet because I'm currently trying to update mods from my modpack because they're not updated by the actual mod developer at the moment

4 years ago

Thank you for fix.

New response