Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b mod to game breaking

5 years ago

at the start of bob's-angels the mining is way too slow take 3 min to mine a tree and ca't craft any part of quantom waste at all the recepies is totaly disbled witout doing any thing do that either

5 years ago

The game got ported to 0.17 8d ago, it's not meant to play it with bob's-angel's yet. I do recommend you to play it alone if you want to use it, at least till Nekomancer can update the mod. He said that he'll look at the mining speed problem.

Are you using the full suit of Bob's? imo bob's mods could be breaking the researchs & recipes, but I don't know

5 years ago

it's not any reasearch becuse i have used bob's befor and have all thing fine but after a update or so the recepies dissapire

5 years ago

always cheking FNEI if ther are any recepies of that specific once

5 years ago

It has nothing to do with bobs or angels, due to the removal of mining tools, darkstar sets the player mining speed 50x slower than it should be. It's at 0.01 instead of the 0.5 from vanilla.

5 years ago

ok it is fixed tho ???

5 years ago

or a way to so ?

5 years ago

The low-spec port has it fixed, or you can go to prototype/entity.lua and change mining_speed to 0.5.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

unofficial port ? hven't worked for me since powerpole bug in 17.23 also were do i find it in the mod file area. second thing are u going to remove the mining tool becuse if other craft it. it crash the game also anoying to remember to not craft.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

and how would that work if i change the speed and other joining my game ???

5 years ago

The unofficial port was made before the author updated the high-res version, most of the bugs in the high-res version have been fixed in the port for a month or so. What powerpole bug is this? No one else reported anything like that. Given youd've changed a mod's code, it will set the mining speed regardless of new or old save.

5 years ago

all thing is fine am using the unofficial port and ahve no problems. still thanks for the help

New response