Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Mod crash

5 years ago

Every time you try to send a rocket for space science packs it crashes

5 years ago

Error while running event Darkstar_utilities::on_rocket_launched (ID 10)
No such function: silo_script.set_show_launched_without_satellite
stack traceback:
Darkstar_utilities/control.lua:54: in function <Darkstar_utilities/control.lua:51>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'call'
Darkstar_utilities/control.lua:54: in function <Darkstar_utilities/control.lua:51>

5 years ago

i have the same error too :(

5 years ago

at first i was thinking/hoping it only occurse when you launche a "normal" rocket with a satellite to get space science packs. but the same problem happened when i launched my first rocket for the dyson sphere thingy.

i was able to get around this problem with downloading the low-spec darkstar mod and copying the control.lua out there and changing it with the one in the "normal" darkstar.
dont forget to decompress the darkstar-folder to be able to change this

5 years ago

the type minig-tool has been obsoleted and cannot be created

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I have the same error but im not able to fix it :/

5 years ago

Removing lines 51-83 in the control.lua in the Darkstar_utilities_0.18.0 folder seems to be a quick fix.

5 years ago

It work. Thanks!

5 years ago

+1 here, stuck with this issue after launching of rocket, will try Mhast fix after some time

5 years ago

Ok, found the issue.
First of all, Mhast fix is working. Because!... Second, in 0.17.x "set_show_launched_without_satellite" is removed at all, because rocket with satellite is not an End Game now, and only for white science packs. To end game you need to send empty rocket now.

Comment from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/av50dl/version_0171/ehcup7g/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

New response