Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Mod Wiki

4 years ago

This mod definitely needs a wiki since it adds so much.

I recommend using Gamepedia if possible, or make your own (since the official site is on Wix, you can just add a wiki area)

4 years ago

This mod definitely needs a wiki since it adds so much.

I recommend using Gamepedia if possible, or make your own (since the official site is on Wix, you can just add a wiki area)

I have thought of it, but atleast personally I am yet to come up with a real valid reason to have one, most of the recipes are pretty straight forward so i am not sure what a Wiki would add to the whole thing.

4 years ago

Well, I personally just like having an easy way to look up hat something does without having to make it.

It would be a community-run one too (obviously) so that you wouldn't need to write tons of pages by yourself.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Well, I personally just like having an easy way to look up hat something does without having to make it.

It would be a community-run one too (obviously) so that you wouldn't need to write tons of pages by yourself.

That's fair. Honestly I don't know enough right now to do that sort of thing, This is the first product I have ever made public so I am a little out of the loop when it comes to this. I'll look into it more when/if I get free time

4 years ago

Alrighty then.

If you do decide to set up the Wiki, be sure to link to it on this mod page (obviously, but I've noticed some mod devs don't do this)

4 years ago

If you do decide to make I Wiki, I just want to let you know that I own the Darkstar Utilities Wiki page so that if you want to do this I can help you.

https://darkstar-utilities.fandom.com/?wiki-welcome=1

4 years ago

nice, thanks

4 years ago

you have private mods? how much would i have to pay to get a hold of some?

New response