Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Asteroid quarry

5 years ago

Hey,

How do I make asteroid quarry work? I created it, I built quarry rocket silo, sent the quarry on the rocket and.... nothing happened. In a description it says that it puts stuff to "receiver platform" (cant find that description now) but where do I get the platform from?

5 years ago

Hey,

How do I make asteroid quarry work? I created it, I built quarry rocket silo, sent the quarry on the rocket and.... nothing happened. In a description it says that it puts stuff to "receiver platform" (cant find that description now) but where do I get the platform from?

Did you send the Quarry package or the Quarry itself? The package is crafted and put into the rocket and then it should return the actual Quarry entity in the silo inventory.

5 years ago

Aaahh, ok. So from the space comes back the platform that I build on the ground. Thanks! :)

New response