Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g RSO compatibility

5 years ago

I noticed that gold and lead don't spawn in the starting areas. Also, it can be very random where they do spawn. I've tried with RSO, it's supported, but has same issues. Orzelek replied to my query:

"There are two ores there and they are not supposed to be in starting area. They did not have starting area definitions in original mod.
It's a bit of hit and miss when trying to figure out their rarity from vanilla definitions but without mod author support thats all I can do."

Can you come up with a solution?
Cheers.

5 years ago

Any news yet Neko?

5 years ago

Any news yet Neko?

Well. right now there is alot of Life Stuff happening for me. and with such a big task I hardly have the time to really hammer the issues out. When things settle I will look into it a little more.

5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. fantastic mod btw.

New response