Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Crafting with Quantum Fuel

5 years ago

I am not sure how to craft the end game things that require massive amount of quantum fuel. The ship "end game" requires 250 quantum fuel and my inventory is only able to go up to 250...since it doesn't stack I can't hold everything needed to craft the ship on me. There are also other things I saw that require 1000+ of it and it doesn't say it is craftable in an assembly machine or terra tech chemical plant.

5 years ago

I am not sure how to craft the end game things that require massive amount of quantum fuel. The ship "end game" requires 250 quantum fuel and my inventory is only able to go up to 250...since it doesn't stack I can't hold everything needed to craft the ship on me. There are also other things I saw that require 1000+ of it and it doesn't say it is craftable in an assembly machine or terra tech chemical plant.

The recent updates that add the Terra Tech Assembling machine fix that issue.

New response