Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Circuit Network with Warehouses

5 years ago

Something that would make life a whole lot easier would be compatibility with the Darkstar Warehouses and the vanilla circuit network, even if its just a basic functionality to output the contents of the warehouse. I believe it is possible to do with the dedicated "warehousing" mod, is it possible with the Darkstar Versions??

5 years ago

Something that would make life a whole lot easier would be compatibility with the Darkstar Warehouses and the vanilla circuit network, even if its just a basic functionality to output the contents of the warehouse. I believe it is possible to do with the dedicated "warehousing" mod, is it possible with the Darkstar Versions??

Currently I do not believe they can accept circuit networks, perhaps in the future I will figure it out and add it.

5 years ago

Thanks! Also, on that topic, circuit network functionality with the upgraded Roboports (as with the vanilla ones) would be a wonderful addition as well if you find time :)

New response