Darkstar Utilities

Propel yourself all the way from mining stone with your hands to ripping holes in reality. Darkstar Aims to extend the playtime of the game to well over twice the standard. With extra features like Quarries and Ore Probes for mining in lands with no ores, or launching rockets to mine deep space materials. With roughly 664 currently added features!

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Certain tech unavailable

5 years ago

As title says: https://i.imgur.com/1b6ZP44.png

A lot of the later Darkstar tech is locked without any obvious prerequisites, I am assuming it is a mod conflict issue. Anyone able to, at a glance, devine which one it might be?

I am running with: Angel's, Bob's, Auto research, Auto Fill, Auto Deconstruct, Alien Walls, Alien Biomes, Bottleneck, BurnerLeech, Deadlock's Compact Loaders, Deadlock's Crating Machine, Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes, Deep Mine, Even Distribution, FNEI, Factorissimo2, Geothermal, Laser beam turrets, Loader Redux, Miniloader, Nanobots, PickerExtended, PickerTweaks, Robot Replacer, Squeak Through, The Ruins Mod, Upgrade Builder and Planner, Water Well, Waterfill

5 years ago

As title says: https://i.imgur.com/1b6ZP44.png

A lot of the later Darkstar tech is locked without any obvious prerequisites, I am assuming it is a mod conflict issue. Anyone able to, at a glance, devine which one it might be?

I am running with: Angel's, Bob's, Auto research, Auto Fill, Auto Deconstruct, Alien Walls, Alien Biomes, Bottleneck, BurnerLeech, Deadlock's Compact Loaders, Deadlock's Crating Machine, Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes, Deep Mine, Even Distribution, FNEI, Factorissimo2, Geothermal, Laser beam turrets, Loader Redux, Miniloader, Nanobots, PickerExtended, PickerTweaks, Robot Replacer, Squeak Through, The Ruins Mod, Upgrade Builder and Planner, Water Well, Waterfill

I am not sure what mod could be causing that issue, however on my side it does not do this. I do know that bobs and angels usually are not very compatible with Darkstar however.

5 years ago

It is Bob's changes to the oil refinery tech. Fixed it by removing that prerequisite from the liquid energy storage tech :)

New response